Promises to Our Customers
Integrity, Innovation and Experience, unwavering commitment to service, and uncompromising values are the underlying values of Broomhall Brothers. As a result, we promise our customers that:
- Our employees will be well trained in the knowledge and skills of our trades.
- Our employees will provide friendly and prompt service.
- Our paperwork will be accurate and thorough so that customer and employee alike have a clear understanding of their content.
- We will say what we are going to do, and we will do what we say.
- We will investigate, assess and recommend the optimal solution to customer problems.
- We will maintain an image of professionalism at all times.
Promises to Each Other
In order to keep our promises to the customer AND to provide a great place to work, we will make the following promises to each other:
- We will tell the truth to each other, no matter what the issue.
- The leadership of the firm will answer questions and provide information about the state of the business.
- We will act with integrity with each other, so that we can trust each other without question.
- We will treat each other with respect, accepting each other’s right to have an opinion and working through problems to solution.
- The leadership of the firm will model these promises and help others keep these promises at all times.
- We will help each other be successful and we will help the company be successful.